Habbo's Official FBI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Habbo's Official FBI Forum!

5 posters

Promotion problems.

Lordlily1
    Lordlily1

Promotion problems. Empty Promotion problems.

Post by Lordlily1 Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:21 am

After recently transferring to the <F.B.I> I have had nearly a week of hard work (at least 4 hours every day). Last night in particular, I worked for 6 hours with 1 AFK. The higher ranked people in the base at that time were basically just mucking around so i did not get noticed for my hard work once. The SLC unit is able to be promoted twice a week, however in the past 6 days I have not been promoted once despite working hard for at least 4 hours every day. This has lead me to believe that more and more OOAs, SMs, TMs and FTs are not paying attention to hard workers. I am not asking for a promotion specifically here, but for everyone that works hard in base, even in these hard times in the <F.B.I>.

Please higher ranks, my fellow workmates and I would like to be recognised for our hard work instead of just working without reward.
    Thejkbi
    Thejkbi

Promotion problems. Empty Re: Promotion problems.

Post by Thejkbi Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:20 am

At a rank like yours it is not easy and fast to get promoted. Patience is key, and the higher your rank is the longer it takes for promotions. Promotions have been a problem recently with the only working station being the FTF, the rso is broken so we cannot recruit cadets and train leaving the FTT out. The only thing you can do is let LCU and below workers into the base if needed (Or do transfers).

And off topic, you were caught a few times idling at stations, this may effect accordingly how many promotions, or when the promotions are issued to you. Please keep in mind that all ranks can only be promoted a few times within a certain time period, for more info check the Rank Duties and Privileges page.

Also I have been online for almost 11 hours today and I have not seen you come into the base once today, or even online. I also do not see you working to some extent as you have suggested.
    Lordlily1
    Lordlily1

Post by Lordlily1 Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:27 am

Sur, i am currently not at home, and i was working until about 3:30 this morning, however prior to this i have worked everyday for at least 4 hours, as told in the post. I was afk in RSO last night because i was applying for the LCU directors spot, that was the only time i have ever been afk when FTF or FTS ir FTT.
    my unit is supposed to get promoted 1-2 times a week however not once have i been appreciated for hard work in te past 6/7 days.
    Thejkbi
    Thejkbi

Post by Thejkbi Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:40 am

I said you were caught afk a numerous amount of times iv seen you afk at rso 3 times and you were given a warning. Iv been online for hours a day for the past weeks and all I have seen you do is wonder around the base, only a few times have I seen you sit at a station and work.

It is much harder to get promotions nowadays, with half of the FBI transferred and left you won't be getting promotions as easily with a lack of population. Just because it says the SLC unit can only be promoted twice a week does not mean you HAVE to be promoted twice a week. It depends on how active you are and the amount of work you do. The FBI is still developing and there are still problems that are occuring, FT, TM, SM and OOA's have other duties to attend to as well.
    hypermario123
    hypermario123

Post by hypermario123 Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:15 am

Lol I agree with this on some extent because I have been in this community for over 8 months now, some people who has been here for shorter amount of time (3-4 months or even less) are becoming SLC or OOA and stuff.

BUT I've never complained because I have faith in FBI and I always have the motivation to work.  When I am not feeling like it, I don't log in.
    Also there is always someone in the base who is watching out for hard workers.  You have transferred in recently so maybe you don't know, but this community is full of kind and nice people around so even without promotions it is fun to work!
    Basically I work for fun not for promotions.

Welcome to FBI Smile
    Lordlily1
    Lordlily1

Post by Lordlily1 Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:20 am

Mario, i always have motivation to work however someone that works everyday should at the least have someone say, good job, or actually agknowlege you.
    jdq12

Post by jdq12 Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:32 pm

I understand where you're coming from cause I've also experienced being stuck on a rank for days. It's not easy to get promotions as an SLC. Filling the stations is not enough. You have to show good leadership on the base and it would also help if you become a part of some Special Units and be active on it. I agree that we should not forget to show appreciation to our hard working members by saying kind words to them in cases that we can't give them a promotion. Sorry if you feel that you weren't appreciated.
    Lordlily1
    Lordlily1

Post by Lordlily1 Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:20 am

Well ive applied for LCU director, is there anything else i could apply for?

HowUDoIt
    HowUDoIt

Post by HowUDoIt Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:53 am

Topic Solved And Locked PM Me if it was a unacceptable lock

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:58 am