Habbo's Official FBI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Habbo's Official FBI Forum!

+7
PritzDash
Justintheman22
Billy50505
Ziggles.
dntmesswivme
Alexander1209
hypermario123
11 posters

Username / Promotion Tag / Nickname List

hypermario123
    hypermario123

Username / Promotion Tag / Nickname List Empty Username / Promotion Tag / Nickname List

Post by hypermario123 Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:06 pm

This is an idea that I had since the FBI was Keli's, but after that "Trashing" and all other things that happened I wasn't able to formally announce this idea.  I used to do these writing in the previous forum but it's all gone now :(this is the first one in the new forum Very Happy

Recently I saw few people saying that they don't know all the tags that exists in <F.B.I>, and therefore while FTSing they frequently have to ask people to whisper the three basic rule of <F.B.I>.  In addition, people can't be exactly sure if their tag is original or not when they make their own promotion tag.

The most fundamental idea to solve this is a Promotion Tag.  The idea of making this has come out quite a few times in the previous forum, but no one has really started an action because "it is too much work".  In fact, Luis has made a tag list once, but it is out dated, or maybe has been deleted.

My solution to this problem is to make a web fill out sheet.
     I made a sample to show you how it works;
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1xqUPBoNWdRQX4E0yxtpf7-058m-q8S7_ZB7ygIcvjEo/viewform
    and if you enter your data in the information will be displayed like this on a spreadsheet;
    Username / Promotion Tag / Nickname List Sample10
    The entered data can easily be ordered in an alphabetical order as well.

If we use this the problem of "too much work" will be solved.  We can set a deadline for all the Tag hoders to enter their promotion tag.  After the deadline, we can easily copy-paste the information on a private board, so that the account holders of FBI can have an access on it as a great reference in work.

Some people might have a concern about the promo log being out-dated, but that is not a problem.  We can easily re-create another fill out form and make a new one!

I am waiting for everyone's response/questions to this!!  If I have the TM's approval to start the action, I will be happy to take an initiative and start working on it Smile

Please Leave Your Feedback!!  Yay or Nay??  Why??  Any Concerns??

Thanks,
    Mario
    Alexander1209

Username / Promotion Tag / Nickname List Empty Re: Username / Promotion Tag / Nickname List

Post by Alexander1209 Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:24 pm

I like the idea it's wonderful but i the form isn't so lovely.Try to make one more professional.
    dntmesswivme
    dntmesswivme

Username / Promotion Tag / Nickname List Empty Re: Username / Promotion Tag / Nickname List

Post by dntmesswivme Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:26 pm

Good Ideaaaa
    Ziggles.
    Ziggles.

Post by Ziggles. Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:29 pm

I really like this idea! Very Happy Would make things so much easier!
    hypermario123
    hypermario123

Post by hypermario123 Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:45 pm

*Update 1*
    Due to Alex's Opinion
    1. I changed the theme,
    2. I added a password to avoid spam

Hope it looks professional now Smile

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1xqUPBoNWdRQX4E0yxtpf7-058m-q8S7_ZB7ygIcvjEo/viewform
    Billy50505
    Billy50505

Post by Billy50505 Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:55 pm

The password is?
    hypermario123
    hypermario123

Post by hypermario123 Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:49 pm

I can't start collecting data yet because I nobody gave me a permission to do so, if there is more discussion here I can get a permission to start doing so. Maybe they will make a special team to do so, or they might say no to this. idk but

BUMP
    Justintheman22
    Justintheman22

Post by Justintheman22 Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:10 pm

This is wonderful! What's the password?
    PritzDash
    PritzDash

Post by PritzDash Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:27 pm

I like the idea especially with the password on. perhaps if FT's agree with this. You may pm us(HR+) the password or smthg...
    Billy50505
    Billy50505

Post by Billy50505 Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:13 pm

It now says it a Violation of Terms and Service
    Aquaman
    Aquaman

Post by Aquaman Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:17 pm

good idea Very Happy
    hypermario123
    hypermario123

Post by hypermario123 Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:10 pm

HMMMM Freaking hell Google deleted the document because it was an "Violation of terms and service"  watta fuuu

If I get an official yes from a TM I will work on it again, but until then I won't make a new one. For now I am requesting a review on WHY the fill in sheet was deleted.
    Justintheman22
    Justintheman22

Post by Justintheman22 Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:49 pm

Why is the sheet in violation of TOS? LOL
    jdq12

Post by jdq12 Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:34 pm

I like this. It would be helpful to us.

Did you put FBI on the document? If you do, maybe that's why Google deleted it. They probably thought we're using the name of FBI in something but that's just my guess Razz
    hypermario123
    hypermario123

Post by hypermario123 Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:32 pm

*Update*
    Fill in sheet has been fixed, the link is the following;
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1uJvqE0OHtTccPBLD03k3t5TZksl2RonBAot3zviPTdw/viewform

But I still haven't got a yes from any TM therefore don't post your info yet...
    You don't know what to type at the end so you can't anyway Razz

meow
    Duckings
    Duckings

Post by Duckings Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:49 pm

hmm i like this, its similar to what SS do i will speak to FT/1ic and see if i can work on adding it to the website for you.
    hypermario123
    hypermario123

Post by hypermario123 Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:56 pm

Thankssssssss

Or if you can you can make a Global announcement giving the link, secret word and telling them to fill it out. That will reduce the amount of work slightly Very Happy
    Justintheman22
    Justintheman22

Post by Justintheman22 Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:38 pm

can you get the link back Mario?
    legolas11
    legolas11

Post by legolas11 Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:14 pm

i like this idea. it's good coz some times it's hard to figure out people's tags especially if their tags have nothing to do with their habbo names.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:58 am