Habbo's Official FBI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Habbo's Official FBI Forum!

3 posters

<F.B.I> SM Promotion Protocol Edit

Poll

Do you think this is a good idea?

[ 3 ]
    <F.B.I> SM Promotion Protocol Edit I_vote_lcap50%<F.B.I> SM Promotion Protocol Edit I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 3 ]
    <F.B.I> SM Promotion Protocol Edit I_vote_lcap50%<F.B.I> SM Promotion Protocol Edit I_vote_rcap [50%] 

Total Votes: 6
    JacksonCapt
    JacksonCapt

<F.B.I> SM Promotion Protocol Edit Empty <F.B.I> SM Promotion Protocol Edit

Post by JacksonCapt Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:33 pm

I think that SM should be able to Promote to: OOA Secretary /w TM Permission

The reason why is on the Badge description of the SM Badge States “The Senior Management is a division for elite workers at the <F.B.I> to prepare for Executive Overseer. This group is to be respected, well-rounded, and professional.”

4 Reasons why I think SM Should be able to Promote to OOA Secretary:

There are less TM’s than there were.

No more Co-Owner

No more AO/JO

Only GO [OLD EO]

It would benefit the SM by preparing them early, but with the Help of TM Deciding who to promote, Because there are not many SM’s.

They have worked this far, so why not let them. Its only like one badge away, and the Rank List says “HR+ can promote/demote - following protocol (filling out forum log, promoting up to ten ranks below own rank). 

Finally it gives SM a sense of leadership. It shows them how hard it is to be a Grand Overseer. Monitoring promotions, keeping up with policy, and monitoring ones own behavior as they are a Top Management official.

So this concludes my negotiation to edit the Promotion Protocol for Senior Management.
    Justintheman22
    Justintheman22

<F.B.I> SM Promotion Protocol Edit Empty Re: <F.B.I> SM Promotion Protocol Edit

Post by Justintheman22 Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:13 pm

I agree, this sounds good. moved to feedback/ideas
    Duckings
    Duckings

Post by Duckings Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:24 pm

This has nothing to do with leadership, its just a little something you would like to introduce to SM to make you feel more like TM.

I do not agree with this, as your saying you would need TM approval anyway, what would the point in that be, you would get people not asking for it.. People over promoted, TMs becoming lazy.

This is a no from me. Sorry
    Justintheman22
    Justintheman22

Post by Justintheman22 Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:40 pm

More feedback? D:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 04, 2024 8:02 am