Habbo's Official FBI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Habbo's Official FBI Forum!

+5
Mrjoey12346
Squirta210
Lil-Briefcase
Thejkbi
Duckings
9 posters

Issues.....

Duckings
    Duckings

Issues..... Empty Issues.....

Post by Duckings Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:26 pm

Okay, so i know its only pay time for SS so they are extremely full.. but i mean 2 bases at 50? wtf....

SS: http://prntscr.com/24s64f
    FBI: http://prntscr.com/24s66q

Both screenshots are taken at the same time, I'd like all our staff to work together and propose solutions, not necessary to beat SS but to regain our pop and keep a stable high population.

I expect ALL OOA's to be working together, to motivate and encourage all staff to feel welcomed, and motivated to work. I dont expect to see people constantly slacking or sitting around base not fulfiling the tasks, plenty of times i've had to stop my TM work and go over and tell people to transfer or to fill the training.. If you see a empty space either fill it yourself, or find someone to do it. Do not leave this up to TM to have to sort out,  All people are on about are promotions lately, but we need to work together as a team and make the FBI once what it was, not worry about ranks so much, yeah a nice rank is all good but isnt a good agency the better key factor?

So far i have only seen a few outstanding OOA members, and that is the ones whom are working hard and following all instructions without questioning it. or questioning why i cant do the job instead of them? that is not right, this needs to change now.

If people can see us operating in a good order, people will tend to take more notice and be more inclined in joining us.  

All staff need to be motivated to fill the stations and not arguing who does it, or if you would rather talk with your friends instead.. This all needs to change everyone should motivate and encourage others to fill all stations, promote people, help people with questions etc and also get the invites sent out!

I am now going to be cracking down and being very firm with all those whom are not pulling their weight, so please take note.

We are a family of the <F.B.I> we did it once before, we can be the top again!

Please post your comments here, regarding all of this or any suggestions on any changes we can make.

Last edited by Duckings on Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Thejkbi
    Thejkbi

Issues..... Empty Re: Issues.....

Post by Thejkbi Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:34 am

Well said baby Smile<3
    Lil-Briefcase
    Lil-Briefcase

Post by Lil-Briefcase Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:46 am

Much better approach, "Anon". Only now, it's a little weird.

Also, Rhys. I try my best to fill stations if I'm in base. I mean, yes, there will be times where I will want to sit around and have fun. But that's only natural, it can't just be all about work and no play, right? But, if someone told me to work at a station (If I'm sitting around talking to friends) I will do it, unless I am doing other work (i.e. forums). People saying they won't do it, that's obeying orders, and should be dealt with, regardless of rank:)
    Squirta210
    Squirta210

Post by Squirta210 Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:00 am

We need to promote more we need to bring back patrolling/scouting it will be the best way to get new members
    Mrjoey12346

Post by Mrjoey12346 Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:28 am

Well Said Rhys Smile
    Duckings
    Duckings

Post by Duckings Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:40 am

Thanks guys, my main concern is why should TM have to stop what they are doing to tell OOA's to do a job that is needed doing e.g. transfer unit, security, ftf, or training. Dont think oh someone else will do it, Do it yourself or find someone to do it.

You all need to work together as one. And i dont appreciate it when OOA's expecially are questioning why the TM cannot do it, well the answer is TM's are extremely busy with constant messages, forum work and other TM duties that you are unlikely to see.

You need to show your own leadership skills to prove yourself, if not how do you expect to become SM, i need to see you motivating and encouraging all people regardless of ranks.
    HowUDoIt
    HowUDoIt

Post by HowUDoIt Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:40 pm

Topic Inactive 7+ Days Therefore Locked
    Justintheman22
    Justintheman22

Post by Justintheman22 Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:01 pm

Unlocked, only 6 days.
    -leejier-

Post by -leejier- Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:59 am

hi i am a new member here that just got transferred from ss.SS is full everyime during payday. they are having ideas for the third room for pay when im leaving ss. it was so hard to get pay during payday as ss has only one paytime which is 10 am est. however, ss is crowded although its not payday and in fact,we cant find a job there.it was so crowded that we got no chance to work even if we want to. that's why stealing seats always happen in ss. even with the second base now its still hard to get a seat and start working.
    anyway, although i dont like to keep fighting for ftf seats or whatever,but i love F.B.I and i wish one day F.B.I will reach the same popularity as ss. Very Happy
    hypermario123
    hypermario123

Post by hypermario123 Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:21 am

Why does SS keep on getting higher pop? I don't get it, what does it make them so special?
    Justintheman22
    Justintheman22

Post by Justintheman22 Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:38 am

they over-transfer and over-promote. And they pay too much.

And really? A third base? You're just trying too hard now.
    HowUDoIt
    HowUDoIt

Post by HowUDoIt Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:46 am

They want to have more members then FBI
    Squirta210
    Squirta210

Post by Squirta210 Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:56 am

LOOOOL 3 bases what u smoking ?
    -leejier-

Post by -leejier- Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:59 pm

lol...its not 3 bases....i mean they are using three PLACES to pay now.....(they are using the meeting room....)

three bases....that's impossible...their second base normally gets between 15-25 people....moreover,they are asking workers to fill the first base,not the second.....so its quite impossible now for ss to have a third base Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:09 pm