Habbo's Official FBI

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Habbo's Official FBI Forum!

Anti-Bullying Week (18th Nov - 22nd Nov)

Chapppie
    Chapppie
    Founder
    Founder

Anti-Bullying Week (18th Nov - 22nd Nov) Empty Anti-Bullying Week (18th Nov - 22nd Nov)

Post by Chapppie Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:06 pm

<F.B.I> Anti-Bullying Campaign

Hello all,

I know this is a late announcement but us at the FBI are going to be holding an anti-bullying campaign to put a stop to bullying. We will be hosting a number of events over the next week or two.

These events will be decide by you. We want to hear all of your idea's to support this. If you have any idea's that you'd like to share with us - send them to myself or our Affairs Director (baller786) who will be working alongside the BoD of Relations at SWAT to organise these events. SWAT and the FBI are hoping to get both communities to come together and improve their relationship.

Also, if you're PS+ and don't obtain the SWAT VIP badge - get in-touch with Habtaz the Acting Joint Founder of SWAT and he will gladly accept your request. We want our community visiting SWAT.

Thanks from,
    The Top Management & Foundation Team
    Chapppie
    Chapppie
    Founder
    Founder

Anti-Bullying Week (18th Nov - 22nd Nov) Empty Re: Anti-Bullying Week (18th Nov - 22nd Nov)

Post by Chapppie Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:06 pm

Updates with times and dates will be posted here. Stay tuned for the latest updates.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:41 am